Friday, 10 April 2009

Jimmy Reed

Buscando: JIMMY REED ...
...en COUSIN-MIKE.blogspot.com

Jimmy Reed Plays 12 String Guitar Blues (cousin-mike)

Jimmy Reed - Chicago 1953-1965 (cousin-mike)

...en FORREALHEADZ-ANDITDONTSTOP.blogspot.com

Jimmy Reed (forrealheadz-anditdontstop)

...en UNLUCKYCHUS.blogspot.com

Jimmy Reed, Bright lights, big city. (unluckychus)

Omar Kent Dykes & Jimmie Vaughan, on the Jimmy Reed highway, 2007. (unluckychus)

...en FRANDIPERMUSIC.blogspot.com

The Blues Collection (92 CDS) - Jimmy Reed - You Dont Have to Go (CD Nº 18) (frandipermusic)

...en BLUESANDCATS.blogspot.com

Jimmy Reed - Jimmy Reed At Carnegie Hall (1961) (bluesandcats)

Jimmy Reed - Big Boss Man (1993) (bluesandcats)

1963 Jimmy Reed - Sings The Best Of The Blues (1963) (bluesandcats)

Jimmy Reed - Just Jimmy Reed (1962) (bluesandcats)

Jimmy Reed - Now Appearing (1960) (bluesandcats)

...en SERLOE-PUREBLUES.blogspot.com

Jimmy Reed - Just Jimmy Reed (serloe-pureblues)

Jimmy Reed - Now Appearing (serloe-pureblues)

Jimmy Reed - Sings The Best Of The Blues (serloe-pureblues)



Resultados del motor de búsqueda BLOGBOT v2.0 ( 10/04/09 )
( Indexados 15829 Blogs - 432918 Posts )

3 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Joannah

    http://keyboardpiano.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here my tribute to Jimmy Reed - an animated short film. Hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot the link.
    Here it is:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6t1PXuz7Nc

    When you call me Fritz, do you call people from Austria Adolf?

    ReplyDelete

 

Counter